Real Men Charities, Inc Timeline
Presenting Father's Day Events and the Health and Wellness Zone
- Real Men Cook book released Father's Day in Trade Paperback with complete
foreword by then-U.S Senator, Barack Obama
- Real Men Charities, Inc. supports multi-media performances of "Real Men Talking"
with messages related to diet, exercise and family health sponsored by IDPH
w/over 500 students attending.
- Real Men Charities, Inc. plans Health Braintrust for Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr.
- Debate regarding honoring women on Father's Day places Real Men Cook at
forefront of fatherhood movement
- Donations and ticket-sale share to nonprofits from Real Men Cook ticket sales
and partnership contributions exceed $1 million dollars
- Real Men Charities Health & Wellness Pavilion provides 248 free Hepatitis
screenings, 50 HIV AIDS screenings and 250 screenings for cholesterol, high
blood pressure in Chicago
- Real Men Cook Healthy & Wellness Pavilion was visited by over 10,500 Real Men Cook
guests in multiple cities, served with healthy food samplings, fitness demonstrations
and health awareness materials.
- Real Men Charities, Inc demonstrated, prepared and served healthy meals and
participated on panels in four cities
- Al Sharpton hosts Real Men Cook New York
- Publicity Value on TV news for 10 days in 2007 exceeded $1 million according to
Nielsen Audience Report.
- "Emeri Live" Food Network Show features an entire show on Real Men Cook.
- Real Men season kicks off with a film on coaches as father figures and
discussion of the film, "Pride"
- Michelle Obama lists Real Men Cook event on "Accomplishments Fact Sheet"